Digital projection competition
A full explanation of the rules can be found in the Information Booklet.
GENERAL RULES FOR ALL COMPETITIONS
The competition organiser has discretion to exclude images if the total entry exceeds 80. He/she will use the members’ rankings on their entry slips to determine the images to leave out, namely image number 4 will be the first taken out then 3rd etc.
Rules for Digital manipulation Competition
You may create up to 6 separate images to enter for the competition.
- You may use as many of your own images as you wish and as many times as you wish.
- You may use any photo manipulation software, technique, filter, plug-in or action to create your image. “Paid for” filters and plugins are allowed.
- You may not use any images that are not your own. [THIS HAS SINCE BEEN RELAXED TO ALLOW FOR ANY IMAGES TO BE USED – OWN/COPYRIGHT FREE]
- You may enter up to 6 images in this competition.
- This is a digital projection competition; images must be submitted using the usual digital format.
- Any image created for this competition CANNOT be entered into any other Reflex competition or external competition UNLESS ALL THE IMAGES YOU HAVE USED ARE YOUR OWN.
Images entered into the Digital Manipulation Competition should also follow the general digital competition rules below.
Digital Competition Rules:
Digital files should comply with the KCPA format. Currently this requires: –
- JPEG format File Extension Lower Case ie .jpg
- Maximum 1400 pixels wide x 1050 pixels high
- Titled as in the following example – THE SKY AT NIGHT by Patrick Moore CPAGB (note the title is in capital letters)
- Colour Space: sRGB
If in doubt about any rules or regulations please contact the competition organiser for clarification.